Below is a listing of current employment opportunities submitted by public institutions associated with forensic science and/or private vendors who support the ASCLD website through a sponsorship in the vendor gallery. Please contact the organization listed for each opportunity directly for more information about a particular position.
Posting Jobs – ASCLD posts job announcements free of charge, submitted by public crime laboratories and other public institutions involved with forensic science. Private companies registered in our vendor gallery may post ads as well. In order to have a position posted on the website, please complete and submit a request for each position. Please include an attachment with the job description. The job description should be a Word document (.doc or .docx), text document (.txt), or adobe reader file (.pdf). Postings are listed for up to 3 months at a time and can be renewed by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. After review, the job announcement will be posted if it meets the requirements for the website.
Student Internships – The ASCLD web site does not accept resumes from students seeking internships at crime laboratories. Students should contact laboratories directly to inquire about opportunities.
Click HERE to submit a new job listing.
- FORENSIC QUALITY COORDINATOR, Cayman Islands Health Services Authority – Forensic Science Laboratory, George Town, Cayman Islands, Expires: August 16, 2020
- Forensic Biologist (Scientist), GBI, Various Cities, Georgia, Expires: August 30, 2020
- Manager – Latent Print Section, Houston Forensic Science Center, Houston, Expires: September 30, 2020
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Virginia Dept. of Forensic Science, Richmond, VA, Expires: October 30, 2020
- Deputy Medical Examiner, Montana Forensic Science Division, Billings, MT, Expires: August 23, 2020
- Forensic Toxicology Analyst – Entry Level, Houston Forensic Science Center, Houston, Expires: September 30, 2020
- Experienced Forensic Analyst – Toxicology, Houston Forensic Science Center, Houston, Expires: September 30, 2020
- Forensic Analyst – Biology, Houston Forensic Science Center, Houston, Expires: September 30, 2020
- Forensic Scientist – Latent Prints, Johnson County Sheriff’s Office Criminalistics Laboratory, Olathe, KS, Expires: August 14, 2020
- Quality Assurance Manager, Suffolk County Crime Laboratory, Hauppauge, NY, Expires: October 1, 2020
- Program Director and Lecturer, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL, Expires: October 15, 2020
- Fingerprint Analyst 1, Miami-Dade Police Department, Doral, FL, Expires: August 19, 2020
- Idaho State Police Forensic Scientist 2 – Impression Evidence / Latent Print Discipline, Idaho State Police, Meridian, Expires: August 10, 2020
- The International Latent Print Examiner Training Academy, Ron Smith and Associates, Inc., Open, Expires: September 13, 2020
- Forensic Scientist, DNA, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Arvada, Colorado, Expires: August 20, 2020
- Forensic Evidence Technician, New Mexico Department of Public Safety, Santa Fe, NM, Expires: October 6, 2020
- Forensic Scientist 2 – DNA Analyst, New Mexico Dept. of Public Safety Forensic Laboratory, Santa Fe, NM, Expires: October 6, 2020
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of Forensic Science, Sam Houston State Univeristy, Huntsville, TX, Expires: August 10, 2020
- Latent Print Examiner I, Baltimore County Police Department, Towson, Expires: August 6, 2020
- Latent Prints Examiner- Non-Merit, Baltimore County Police Department, Towson, Expires: August 6, 2020
- Firearms & Toolmarks Examiner, Baltimore County Police Department, Towson, Expires: August 6, 2020
- Computer Forensics Examiner I, Baltimore County Police Department, Towson, Expires: August 6, 2020